- All information provided by users will be collected and kept according to strict safety and confidentiality standards;
- Personal information that is given to us by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, it might be used for more than one purpose, and the users will be informed about this.
- Users will be informed which of their information will be collected before the time of such collection, with the option to choose whether or not to disclose information under the user’s responsibility. They will also be informed on the consequences of their choice.
- Unless Todeschini receives a legal order to do so, your information will never be disclosed to third parties for purposes different to those that existed at the time the information was received.
- The company will maintain the integrity of the information given by the visitors.
- This website contains links or frames of other sites, which may or not be partners of the company and associates. These links are made available with a sole purpose, which is to provide an extra benefit to users. It is important to highlight that the inclusion of such links and frames does not mean that Todeschini is aware, agrees, or is responsible for them or for their respective content. Therefore, Todeschini cannot assume responsibility for eventual loss or damage caused due to the use of aforementioned information.
- Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, the fulfillment of Todeschini's privacy standards will be a requirement.
- For administrative purposes, the company might use 'cookies'(*), and the user can, at any point, activate mechanisms in their browsers to inform them when they are active or to avoid activation.
(*) Cookie: small file put on your computer’s hard drive to track down your access to web sites.